Register now, get:
**2 hr webinar recording (from March 16)
**1.5 hr webinar recording (from March 23)
WEBINAR Liquid Training – Chaos or Contingencies? With Chirag Patel & Eva Bertilsson
When? Instant access to the webinar recordings.
Registration and payment: 40 euro + VAT
In this webinar and its follow-up session, Chirag and Eva deep into exploring what a fluid (or liquid ) training style is all about.
- What do they mean by “Liquid Training”?
- What is going on under the surface of seemingly chaotic training “sessions”?
- What are the benefits and challenges of a fluid training style?
- When is this useful, and when might it be more beneficial to have a tighter structure and a more linear approach?
Rest assured, there’s nothing random about this free-flowing approach to training. As the title of the webinar suggests, what might look like chaos is packed with contingencies. We’re talking best practice applications of behavioral principles, with a multitude of decisions being made at a fast pace, moment by moment and with simultaneous considerations of a wide array of factors.
As an attendee you’ll get to enjoy a live exploration of the topic, fluid in form yet solidly planted in observations, practical expertise and thorough understanding of behavior and behavior change.
We look forward to an enriching evening!
Wanna see a bit of the discussions that lead up to these webinars? Click here!
And for a sneak-peak from the beginning of the webinar, click here.
This is what Eva says about this webinar: “Hello, I’m thrilled you’ve found your way to this webinar! As you might know, I’m a big fan of structured training sessions. I like to plan, prepare and flow chart, do dry runs and make sure I know exactly what to do and when to do it. But at the same time, I love the dynamics and flow of just being in the moment in an interaction, playing off what happens and making decisions on the fly. And some of the best training I know of happens in setups that don’t look much like training at all…
This “liquid” training style is aptly represented by the one and only Chirag Patel. Pinpointing the contingencies that make up a training interaction is a passion of mine, and watching Chirag train is a pure joy that also often pushes my observational skills to their limits. There are just always so many small things going on, the “structure” is typically fluid rather than formal, and behaviors and cues build up in an organic way.
So, I’m absolutely delighted to get to team up with Chirag for this webinar, exploring in detail what is going on under the surface in this seemingly chaotic, “liquid” training style. See you there!” //Eva
This webinar is the third one that Eva and Chirag we do together at the ABC27 platform. Did you catch the others already?
1. First they did “Husbandry Is My Agility“, featuring an intense conversation between Chirag (his quote “Husbandry is my agility” says it all!) and myself (avid agility trainer transformed into cooperative care aficionado).
2. Then, in “The Bucket Game, Out Of The Bucket“, Eva assisted Chirag as he described all the ins and outs of the Bucket Game. A hint: There is soooo much more much to this training than what first meets the eye! The Bucket Game webinar was part of the CCC series of the spring 2021.
3. Now they dive even deeper, in “Liquid Training – Chaos or Contingencies”!